1-1-2014 (final copy to be posted June 2014)
- 2014 SRK membership dues will be $115.00 per individual or $135.00 per family (limited to children age 21 and younger). 2013 membership will be valid until March 31, 2014. Pre-paid memberships can be purchased at current yearly rate for multiple years. Family memberships approved through board approval.
- Non-members will pay an additional $20.00 per 1ST entry per person at registration sign-up.
- Members practice for $10.00 per driver. Any persons accompanying member drivers must also pay the $10.00 to enter the pits.
- Non-members practice for $20.00 per driver. Any persons accompanying non-members on practice days must pay $10.00 to enter the pits.
- Visiting drivers from northwest local clubs are allowed to race at SRK membership prices with a current northwest karting club membership. Proof of membership required.
- SRK members with the most seniority have the right to their number in any class they run. Any member letting their membership lapse for one year will lose the rights to their number. Number list will be available at registration or contact the treasurer. The number 19 has been retired and is only available to the family of Larry Kurpiewski.
- RULE CHANGES:
- Officials will have the authority to make changes or additions to the rules to keep within the guidelines, spirit, and intent of the rules.
- Rule changes made at a race event will require a majority vote by board members present. Vote can only take place with 60% board members present.
- After sign in closes, late entries will be allowed at the discretion of the race director. If you are allowed to participate, no time in will be allowed, entrant will start scratch for the first heat.
- Non SRK sanctioned events will be at the local promoters discretion allowing late sign-up.
- Practice fee is $10.00 per member, $20.00 per non-member, Saturdays the weekend of a race, your Sunday race covers Saturday event practice.
- Race fees:
a. $20.00 1st. entry, includes pit pass
- $15.00 per additional family member
- $15.00 per each additional class entry for the same driver Saturday or Sunday.
d. $10.00 pit pass for non-drivers.
e. $20.00 additional non-member fee per entry per race.
f. Speedway (Oval) races are free to members with purchase of Sunday’s Sprint Race.
- Transponder rental
a. $15.00 Per day.
b. $5.00 each additional transponder (family member).
c. Transponders are not rented for Speedway races.
- Voting rights are defined as one vote per family paid application/membership.
- Drivers must complete at least half of the scheduled races to be eligible for year-end awards.
- You must be a paid member of Snake River Karters to obtain year end awards.
- One prize will be awarded for every three participants with the exception of junior classes, 1st thru 3rd will be awared. Participation award will be given to all Kid Karts.
- Minimum First thru third all classes for year end awards
- Additional place awards may be given in any class at the discretion of the Board of Directors or award sponsor.
- Special awards may be given at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Club meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at Casa Mexico at Fairview/Five Mile.