Here is a PDF version of the following:
Dated: February 3rd, 2014
What we aspire to be known for in 5 years.
“A quality, thriving member driven karting club, having fun and producing champions of all skills levels.”
What we must do daily to achieve our Vision.
“Conduct fun, competitive events in a safe, helpful, friendly family atmosphere while developing our membership and managing the club’s financial and legal affairs in prudent, open fashion.”
Rules of Thumb to guide our decision making & actions.
- Member Driven—For the Members by the Members
- Fair , Factual, Responsible, & Accountable
- Open & Honest—Timely Communication & Fair Decision Making
- Financially Prudent – Short & Long Term
- Affiliative – with the Motorsports & Greater Community
- Progressive—driving for tomorrow, trying new approaches
- Environmental—Respecting Mother Nature
The key initiatives to improve delivery of our Mission & Vision
- Implement Strategic Planning: Professionally track and report not just our financials but all metrics relating to the attainment of our imperatives, mission, and vision.
- Improve the facility to Regional Quality: Determine our objectives, gaps, estimate costs, and build a time phased capital plan and action plan to deliver upon these.
- Drive Revenues: Set and deliver upon tactics to increase membership and fundraising while ensuring our fees are a competitive reflection of the SRK experience.
- Rationalize Costs: Identify cost drivers and rationalize our expenditures in relation to value.